Mister International open to modeling in Vietnam

The world’s most attractive man, Ryan Terry, 22, from Nottinghamshire, Britain, speaks to local press.
Hi, Ryan. How did it feel to beat almost a 100 men from around the world and become Mister International in Indonesia last November?
It was the greatest moment in my life. I felt like I had a dream and then achieved it. I did not think I would win the contest because there were many competitive contestants.
What is the most important thing you have gained from the contest?
I think it is friendship because I made many friends from all over the world. There were many unforgettable memories and experiences. I also got the chance to discover myself when I participated in different activities like mountain climbing, surfing, trekking, and meeting people from different cultures.
What do you think about men taking part in a beauty contest? And how was your achievement received by people, especially in your country?
There are many beauty contests for women but very few for men. I felt honored and proud to take part in Mister International 2010 and present the beauty of the English people to the world. When I returned to the UK with the title, I was very surprised to see the media and people welcoming me at the airport.
It has been more than a month since you were crowned. What have you been doing since? Has your life changed?
mr 1
Mister International 2010 Ryan Terry (C)
Life may have changed but the person in me surely remains the same. I have got many offers to model from many agencies in New York, Paris, and London. However, during my reign, I have to take part in charity activities in Singapore and so could not accept them.
After the Mister Vietnam 2010 contest I will fly to Spain to act as a judge in another male beauty contest in January. My work as an engineer and bodybuilder are on hold. In future I will work in television and modeling. I think when I’m still young, I should challenge any opportunity I have got.
Many foreign models are working and becoming famous in Vietnam. If you have an offer to work long term in Vietnam, will you accept?
I will research more and if it is a good environment, I will definitely accept the offer. Probably my images will be all over Vietnam like Tien Doan, who won Mister International 2008.
 mr 2

List of Companies - A Business Directory